At Matter Family Office, families are our number-one priority. We lead the way on a purpose-driven path that combines a family’s goals and values with our technical excellence. By guiding families through strategies that foster communication, planning, and intentional decision-making around wealth, Matter helps the families we serve continue to thrive for generations.
Matter was founded in 1990 and has offices in St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas.
We view this position as the project management and coordination hub of our client engagements. You’ll be ensuring successful execution of each assigned client’s work plan through a combination of coordinating with Directors and Partners, interacting with clients, delegating and reviewing work, and completing follow-up items. You will engage with families on all Matter’s services – Investment Management, Wealth Planning & Coordination, and Culture & Legacy.
This includes responsibilities such as:
- Preparing financial plans, reviews, projections, and periodic updates
- Reviewing, modeling, analyzing, and rebalancing investment portfolios
- Researching, implementing, and helping coordinate wealth strategies
- Managing accounts and cash positions
- Researching and responding to client requests or questions
- Managing and coaching junior team members
- Assisting with various projects and firm-related initiatives
- You have a minimum of four years in the financial services industry, including significant client-facing experience.
- You have financial planning or coordination experience in the areas of investment, insurance, estate planning, and cash flow management.
- You have been part of a client team where you drove financial planning for clients, collaborating both with more senior and more junior team members to complete work and make decisions as appropriate.
- You have a BA or BS degree with exceptional academic performance from a challenging four-year institution.
- CFP, CFA, CPA, or MBA is preferred but not required.
- Experience serving family office-level clients is preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.